This 3h course, aims to give participants a foundation in accessing tools to help support mental health and support others in crisis as well as maintain their own self-care.
This course is perfect for those who are working in support. mentoring or public facing roles and wish to increase their skills.
- Increase knowledge of mental health and supports for signposting
- Increase skills and confidence in signposting & supporting mental health
- Increase sense of hope that recovery is possible
- Decrease stigma surrounding mental health
- Increase confidence in working in partnership around mental health
Individuals working in support roles public facing or within an organisation.
Any community member keen to better support others as well as their own wellbeing.
Participant’s lived experience and professional experiences are held and welcomed equally as part of the group.
Costs are for online or Moray based delivery. Out of Moray in- person available quotes on request.
£55pp: Individual spaces available on regular mixed courses
£360: bespoke closed course.
- max 20 participants per activity
- Report with feedback is included in course costs.
Discounts for existing partners and Moray based organisations / individuals.
Online prices. In-person costs available on request.