First Aid For Mental Health – Level 5 SCQF 4 x 2.5 hr sessions delivered online through Zoom Includes 1:1 individual assessment online Intended Outcomes:
- Increased understanding of own mental health and well-being
- Increased confidence to approach someone displaying mental ill-health and distress
- Increased confidence to support someone to engage with appropriate services
- Increased confidence to challenge stigma in relation to mental health
- Increased confidence to ask if someone is having suicidal thoughts.
Community based organisations, Community Practitioners and Volunteers. CPP organisations. Scotland wide Especially Rural areas
£1300 max 12 delegates in cohort