- Scottish Sports Futures
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in Sport & Physical Activity Module
This online tutor-led module was developed by Scottish Sports Futures in partnership with SAMH. It provides an opportunity to explore mental health and wellbeing within a sporting context and looks at how to create conversations around these topics. Learning outcomes:
- Understand what mental health and wellbeing means to you
- Discover why mental health and wellbeing is important in sport and physical activity
- Explain what could impact an individual’s mental health and wellbeing
- Understand how to create a supportive space to enable mental health and wellbeing conversations and the potential barriers.
Up to 12 participants Age 16+ Can be delivered across Scotland to a wide range of audiences, however it may be of particular interest to those working / volunteering within a sport or youth work setting.
£350 per module