A menu of support for community growing projects to dip into. Can be delivered as an agreed programme or as one off sessions. Includes:
- Growing space design and collaborative building
- Horticultural and environmental workshops – everything from growing to composting, pruning and propagating, garden arts and crafts and much more
- Community engagement and consultation – how to get more people involved
- Capacity building and group development: consitutions and legal strucutres, policies, safeguarding, funding etc…
Can be delivered virtually or face to face, depending on the session.
Pretty much anyone! Previous groups we’ve worked with have included:
- local residents groups
- people in recovery
- children and young people, including schools
- minority ethnic communities
- health professionals
- people with different abilities and support needs
- As CPD sessions for teachers
Numbers of participant vary depending on location and group.
Per 2 hour session £80 – includes all planning and educational resources.
Prices negotiable for programmes.